1. You may sign up for classes in person or over the phone. Class fees must be paid in full at the time of registration, phone registrations may be paid by Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, or Discover.
2. If we cancel a class, we will refund your money or issue a store credit. You may cancel up to 72 hours in advance of the class for store credit only. If you need to cancel, please let us know as soon as possible so we may notify people on the waiting list.
3. There are no refunds or credits given for no-shows! Please mark your calendars at the time of registration.
4. Be prepared for class. Purchase all required supplies before class night. Sometimes there is some preparation required, such as, washing and ironing your fabric. etc.
5. Be sure your sewing machine is in good working order and you know its basic operation (threading, bobbin-winding, etc.) Bring your sewing machine to our service department for a check-up if it needs it. Machine operation lessons are also available.
6. No children or guests may accompany you to class.
7. Supplies purchased for classes at Country Sewing Center qualify for a 10% discount. We are always available to assist in your fabric selection.8. If you are taking a COMPUTER CLASS, please come with your software loaded and updates installed. If you need help, please notify the store in advance for assistance. Unless you are VERY comfortable with your laptop touch pad, please bring a mouse to class. And don't forget your dongle.